By Louise Lee Grants aren’t for only nonprofits. Small businesses can sometimes get their hands on that money too—and get a big boost in the process. Take Wombat Security Technologies Inc. When it was spun off from Carnegie Mellon University in 2008, the software start-up had seed money from the school but needed more to develop new antiphishing products. So, the Pittsburgh firm turned to the federal Small Business Innovation Research program. …
- Bringing a Piece of France to New Zealand
- Spain Eases Path for Expat Entrepreneurs
- Is Spain a good place for foreign entrepreneurs to launch start-ups?
- Welcome to the New Startup Ecosystem in Valencia Spain
- Review: The Best Kept Dining Secret in Lisbon
- American CEO Tackles Food Crisis in Portugal
- Retroshop: Originality from the Past
- Letter from the Editor: AM Goes Global!
- Easy Ways to Expand Your Network This Year
- Here Are 4 Smart Ways to Use Your Tax Refund