As a busy Washington, DC professional and business owner, new beginnings in 2015 may mean stopping, changing, or improving something you have already been doing. I found over 36 hot (and useful) business resolutions by business owners and professionals and they all equaled down to Value! Everything led to providing more value. From saying no to focusing on empathy and customer service, people just like you are looking not just at business resolutions but personal…
- Letter from the Editor: AM Goes Global!
- Easy Ways to Expand Your Network This Year
- Here Are 4 Smart Ways to Use Your Tax Refund
- Black Female Entrepreneurs Score BIG on Shark Tank!
- Small And Minority-Owned Businesses: Seven Tips To Rebound And Rebuild After Unrest
- A Positive Brand Identity Turns Consumers Into ‘Frands’
- Why I Left a 6 Figure Job to Become an Entrepreneur
- Philly Is Home to the First Black Woman-Owned Comic Book Store
- A Branch of Hope
- 17 Hard Truths About Owning A Business