Entrepreneurship is a Lifestyle: Tips for a Successful Life with Brian A.M. Williams of Purchase Black LLC. Merriam-webster.com defines “entrepreneurship” as follows: one who organizes, manages, and assumes the risks of a business or enterprise But how does this definition set “entrepreneurship” apart from other careers in business? Doesn’t a business manager also manage businesses? Don’t managers evaluate the viability of different businesses and strategies with the aim to create or increase wealth—just like an…
- Bringing a Piece of France to New Zealand
- Spain Eases Path for Expat Entrepreneurs
- Is Spain a good place for foreign entrepreneurs to launch start-ups?
- Welcome to the New Startup Ecosystem in Valencia Spain
- Review: The Best Kept Dining Secret in Lisbon
- American CEO Tackles Food Crisis in Portugal
- Retroshop: Originality from the Past
- Letter from the Editor: AM Goes Global!
- Easy Ways to Expand Your Network This Year
- Here Are 4 Smart Ways to Use Your Tax Refund