Ladies your days of walking the streets looking a hot mess are over. With TresseNoire a great hairstyle is only a few clicks away and the best part is the hair dressers travel to you. The idea came from Regina Gwynn and Octavia Pickett-Blakely who felt that TresseNoire was simply a necessity, especially for those ‘naturalistas’ in the professional world. Before TresseNoire Gwynn worked as a marketing executive for women’s apparel. Octavia still works as…
- Bringing a Piece of France to New Zealand
- Spain Eases Path for Expat Entrepreneurs
- Is Spain a good place for foreign entrepreneurs to launch start-ups?
- Welcome to the New Startup Ecosystem in Valencia Spain
- Review: The Best Kept Dining Secret in Lisbon
- American CEO Tackles Food Crisis in Portugal
- Retroshop: Originality from the Past
- Letter from the Editor: AM Goes Global!
- Easy Ways to Expand Your Network This Year
- Here Are 4 Smart Ways to Use Your Tax Refund