Camilla Barcan, CEO and founder of Camilla Limón, a handcrafted custom jewelry business, is an inspiration to aspiring young business owners. At the young age of eight, Camilla started thinking about starting her own business. Soon after, she began making jewelry for her school friends. Having grown up in a household with a mother that encouraged creativity, Camilla found inspiration all around her. “My mom always wanted me to have fun making art so she…
- Letter from the Editor: AM Goes Global!
- Easy Ways to Expand Your Network This Year
- Here Are 4 Smart Ways to Use Your Tax Refund
- Black Female Entrepreneurs Score BIG on Shark Tank!
- Small And Minority-Owned Businesses: Seven Tips To Rebound And Rebuild After Unrest
- A Positive Brand Identity Turns Consumers Into ‘Frands’
- Why I Left a 6 Figure Job to Become an Entrepreneur
- Philly Is Home to the First Black Woman-Owned Comic Book Store
- A Branch of Hope
- 17 Hard Truths About Owning A Business