(Nationwide) Au’loni Magazine got a chance to catch up with the co-founder of the wildly successful drinking invention, The Snapshotr’s Andrew Levin. The start-up has gotten viral social media buzz exceeding hundreds of thousands of YouTube promo views, massive national press, and recently doubling their KickStarter campaign in less than a week. AM: How did you come up with the idea for it? Andrew: We came up with the idea in college, where going to…
- Bringing a Piece of France to New Zealand
- Spain Eases Path for Expat Entrepreneurs
- Is Spain a good place for foreign entrepreneurs to launch start-ups?
- Welcome to the New Startup Ecosystem in Valencia Spain
- Review: The Best Kept Dining Secret in Lisbon
- American CEO Tackles Food Crisis in Portugal
- Retroshop: Originality from the Past
- Letter from the Editor: AM Goes Global!
- Easy Ways to Expand Your Network This Year
- Here Are 4 Smart Ways to Use Your Tax Refund