Raleigh, NC – Sheena Petty is more than just a hairstylist, she is also an influential figure in her community that seeks to make an impact. Since her childhood, she has been amongst many great stylists that she credits to inspiring her into becoming the successful woman and stylist that she is today. When Auloni’s team caught up with Petty, we were pretty excited to hear about her beauty salon, Hair…The Avenue. While many may…
- Letter from the Editor: AM Goes Global!
- Easy Ways to Expand Your Network This Year
- Here Are 4 Smart Ways to Use Your Tax Refund
- Black Female Entrepreneurs Score BIG on Shark Tank!
- Small And Minority-Owned Businesses: Seven Tips To Rebound And Rebuild After Unrest
- A Positive Brand Identity Turns Consumers Into ‘Frands’
- Why I Left a 6 Figure Job to Become an Entrepreneur
- Philly Is Home to the First Black Woman-Owned Comic Book Store
- A Branch of Hope
- 17 Hard Truths About Owning A Business