(Philadelphia, PA) When one thinks of vegetarian or vegan food they usually think of just salads and vegetables. Ever imagined the possibility of combining this food with the everyday food we have come to know and love? HipCityVeg has turned this possibility into a reality. According to the website, the design is “fast-food inspired fresh vegan food: Burgers, Fries, Salads, Wraps, healthy drinks and desserts.” This is the place where you can indulge in some…
- Letter from the Editor: AM Goes Global!
- Easy Ways to Expand Your Network This Year
- Here Are 4 Smart Ways to Use Your Tax Refund
- Black Female Entrepreneurs Score BIG on Shark Tank!
- Small And Minority-Owned Businesses: Seven Tips To Rebound And Rebuild After Unrest
- A Positive Brand Identity Turns Consumers Into ‘Frands’
- Why I Left a 6 Figure Job to Become an Entrepreneur
- Philly Is Home to the First Black Woman-Owned Comic Book Store
- A Branch of Hope
- 17 Hard Truths About Owning A Business