(Pleasant Grove, Utah) Karyn Tripp has made national headlines this year for her groundbreaking and innovative approach to teaching science through interactive game-playing. Au’loni Magazine first took notice of Mrs. Tripp from her Huffington Post article about her new invention, a battleship game to teach kids about the periodic table. Who would have thought the periodic table and the game, battleship could even coexist? She came up with the idea through her son, because he…
- Bringing a Piece of France to New Zealand
- Spain Eases Path for Expat Entrepreneurs
- Is Spain a good place for foreign entrepreneurs to launch start-ups?
- Welcome to the New Startup Ecosystem in Valencia Spain
- Review: The Best Kept Dining Secret in Lisbon
- American CEO Tackles Food Crisis in Portugal
- Retroshop: Originality from the Past
- Letter from the Editor: AM Goes Global!
- Easy Ways to Expand Your Network This Year
- Here Are 4 Smart Ways to Use Your Tax Refund