Capturing the “Art” of Fashion (Nationwide) Reggie James is under 21 and has already found a way to transform his artistic passion for fashion into a lucrative venture. The Preppy Scholar, a visual multimedia blog, spotlights the current trends of collegiate prep fashion. From Philadelphia to New York City, James attends various college campuses and hip social spots to navigate what’s unique in young adult style. But what inspired this growing career in the business…
- Letter from the Editor: AM Goes Global!
- Easy Ways to Expand Your Network This Year
- Here Are 4 Smart Ways to Use Your Tax Refund
- Black Female Entrepreneurs Score BIG on Shark Tank!
- Small And Minority-Owned Businesses: Seven Tips To Rebound And Rebuild After Unrest
- A Positive Brand Identity Turns Consumers Into ‘Frands’
- Why I Left a 6 Figure Job to Become an Entrepreneur
- Philly Is Home to the First Black Woman-Owned Comic Book Store
- A Branch of Hope
- 17 Hard Truths About Owning A Business