Integrating technology into classrooms has been on the rise the last few years. Students have access to laptops, tablets, and smartboards to help assist their learning experience. All of these devices have certainly helped the visual aspect in the classroom, but one woman has tackled the challenges facing students with hearing disabilities. Renee Kakareka, a recent graduate of Philadelphia University, launched Olive Devices to start getting help for those in the classroom who need it.…
- Bringing a Piece of France to New Zealand
- Spain Eases Path for Expat Entrepreneurs
- Is Spain a good place for foreign entrepreneurs to launch start-ups?
- Welcome to the New Startup Ecosystem in Valencia Spain
- Review: The Best Kept Dining Secret in Lisbon
- American CEO Tackles Food Crisis in Portugal
- Retroshop: Originality from the Past
- Letter from the Editor: AM Goes Global!
- Easy Ways to Expand Your Network This Year
- Here Are 4 Smart Ways to Use Your Tax Refund