Trends in politics can have various effects on any society of business, whether individuals, organizations, mid-level companies, and entrepreneurs. Government agencies provide the platform and trends in how a business operates and most importantly the legal framework on the market and consumer patters. In addition, they define the amount of assistance offered to small businesses by the government. Being aware of political trends at a local and national level is imperative in the development and…
- Letter from the Editor: AM Goes Global!
- Easy Ways to Expand Your Network This Year
- Here Are 4 Smart Ways to Use Your Tax Refund
- Black Female Entrepreneurs Score BIG on Shark Tank!
- Small And Minority-Owned Businesses: Seven Tips To Rebound And Rebuild After Unrest
- A Positive Brand Identity Turns Consumers Into ‘Frands’
- Why I Left a 6 Figure Job to Become an Entrepreneur
- Philly Is Home to the First Black Woman-Owned Comic Book Store
- A Branch of Hope
- 17 Hard Truths About Owning A Business