When and why did you set up Baran de Bordeaux? Chrystelle: Nick and I first met in London, but we moved to France soon after. Right from the beginning we loved going around brocantes [secondhand markets] and antiquaires [antique dealers]. We’d always shared a passion for art and design, so working in interiors and furniture was just something that happened naturally. Our main design inspiration came from France, so starting off in French antiques and decoratives was…
- Bringing a Piece of France to New Zealand
- Spain Eases Path for Expat Entrepreneurs
- Is Spain a good place for foreign entrepreneurs to launch start-ups?
- Welcome to the New Startup Ecosystem in Valencia Spain
- Review: The Best Kept Dining Secret in Lisbon
- American CEO Tackles Food Crisis in Portugal
- Retroshop: Originality from the Past
- Letter from the Editor: AM Goes Global!
- Easy Ways to Expand Your Network This Year
- Here Are 4 Smart Ways to Use Your Tax Refund