Youssef Kromah does everything. He’s a poet, an artist, an activist, an educator, a scholar and an optimist. Youssef grew up in a Christian and Muslim household. His parents did not pressure him to choose a religion but after being left with so many questions and being unable to understand the foundation of Christianity he embraced Islam. If you follow him, you may know of his nickname, Mr. Traveling Man. “It started…
- Letter from the Editor: AM Goes Global!
- Easy Ways to Expand Your Network This Year
- Here Are 4 Smart Ways to Use Your Tax Refund
- Black Female Entrepreneurs Score BIG on Shark Tank!
- Small And Minority-Owned Businesses: Seven Tips To Rebound And Rebuild After Unrest
- A Positive Brand Identity Turns Consumers Into ‘Frands’
- Why I Left a 6 Figure Job to Become an Entrepreneur
- Philly Is Home to the First Black Woman-Owned Comic Book Store
- A Branch of Hope
- 17 Hard Truths About Owning A Business