Good news for anyone looking to employ or be employed. Better Weekdays is an innovative new tech start up company based out of St. Louis founded in 2011. The company seeks to use data to create meaningful and effective relationships between job seekers and employers. Au’loni Magazine got a chance to have an exclusive Q & A with CEO and founder of Better Weekdays, Chris Motley. Tell us about your background and the beginning…
- Letter from the Editor: AM Goes Global!
- Easy Ways to Expand Your Network This Year
- Here Are 4 Smart Ways to Use Your Tax Refund
- Black Female Entrepreneurs Score BIG on Shark Tank!
- Small And Minority-Owned Businesses: Seven Tips To Rebound And Rebuild After Unrest
- A Positive Brand Identity Turns Consumers Into ‘Frands’
- Why I Left a 6 Figure Job to Become an Entrepreneur
- Philly Is Home to the First Black Woman-Owned Comic Book Store
- A Branch of Hope
- 17 Hard Truths About Owning A Business